14 February 2013

Love in Rwanda

Rwanda is one of the most loving countries in the world.

Sadly, I am telling you this not from personal experience (anecdotal data is rubbish anyway) but real hard survey evidence.
In 2006 and 2007, Gallup went to 136 countries and asked people, “Did you experience love for a lot of the day yesterday?” It’s the largest such dataset ever collected.
90% of Rwandans felt love, compared to the global average of 70%, and higher than the US (81%), UK (75%), and poor lonely Japan (only 59%).

Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have bееn ѕurfing on-line greater thаn three hоurѕ latеly, but I
never founԁ any faѕcinаting artiсlе liκе yours.
It is lоvely priсe enough for me. ӏn my
view, if all ѕite owners anԁ bloggerѕ maԁe juѕt гight
content mаterial аs you diԁ, the intеrnеt can
be a lot morе uѕeful than evеr before.


Hегe іs my hοmеpagе; bucket trucks

Post a Comment